- Young Agripreneurs Project: the project encourages young people to become entrepreneurs by engaging with agricultural related activities, such as the development of business plans that will result in an innovative agricultural product or service.
- Online educational toolkit: The activity aims to reach school children by teaching their teachers who will then act as information multipliers. The “train the trainer” approach will be implemented through workshops addressed to teachers in order to present the toolkit and provide practical information on how to utilize it in the classroom
- Agricultural start up conference & Expo: the conference will provide students with a platform from where their projects can be observed by potential sponsors/businesses who might be willing to invest in their ideas. The participation of stakeholders, farmers and rural actors will present opportunities for further development of the agricultural sector in Cyprus and the EU.
- Communication campaign: raising awareness through various media outlets such as websites, radio live links, media kits and information points
The different target groups have been identified as:
- youth (University and high school students, young people in rural areas)
- teachers and school children
- farmers and other rural actors as stakeholders
- the general public.